Want to sell an item or an entire collection?
Let us navigate the market on your behalf.
As your advocate, we work to get the top prices for your diamonds and jewelry. All jewelry will be offered its Precious Metal Value and the final decision to sell is always in your hands.
- AGS certified gemologist
- Member of the American Gem Trade Association
- Curated network of buyers
How jewelry brokerage works:
For items that have a strong appeal in markets outside of Columbus, we recommend jewelry brokerage. Our strong relationships and longevity in the industry offer an advantage to our customers that most jewelers can’t match. If you’re interested in having Argo & Lehne sell an item, or a collection, on your behalf, we are happy to assist you. The process typically works as follows:
- Step 1- We identify the metals and stones. Using our AGS Accredited Gem Laboratory, we evaluate and grade your jewelry. A description and photograph is also included.
- Step 2- We find your buyer. Using the information above, we communicate with potential buyers to see who has the most desire for your goods.
- Step 3- We determine price range based on highest offers from potential buyers.
- Step 4- If the range is enticing and you’re ready to sell, we will ship the piece so the strongest buyer can physically inspect it and provide an exact offer.
- Step 5- We transmit firm offers to you and you choose to either get a check overnight or have your goods returned. If you choose the latter, you will be asked to pay shipping cost.
The decision to sell stays with you at all times and you are free to decide if you don’t want to proceed. The process typically takes between 1-5 business days.
If time is not a constraint and the items are desired for our showroom, we may offer consignment.
Ready to sell your jewelry?
Our team stands ready to support you to purchase direct, consign, or find the best possible buyer for your jewelry. Contact us today to get started.
Contact us today to get started.