The Big Birthday Bash!
On Thursday, November 14, 2019 from 5-7 p.m., Argo & Lehne Jewelers, at 3100 Tremont Road in Upper Arlington, will celebrate its 95th Birthday with an exceptional evening filled with live jazz, heavy hors d’oeuvres, specialty cocktails and a roaring good time! The evening will include:
- a curated exhibit of custom and original Argo & Lehne past purchases, a true homage to its distinctive & impeccable workmanship and design.
- an extensive Art Deco jewelry collection on loan from New York & available for purchase for the party.
- 10% off vintage jewelry & 20% off all new in-stock jewelry!
- If you fill out a Wishlist the night of the event your Wishlist items, if still in stock, will also be available for the above discount on Black Friday Weekend, November 29 – 30!
With October being breast cancer awareness month, we were overjoyed to have the talented local artist and cancer survivor, Abby Feinknopf, join us this quarter for Art at Argo’s. I was uplifted the first time I was introduced to her work. Abby, a survivor of breast cancer, turned to painting just after she was diagnosed. The act of making art every day and the power of bold, vibrant colors is what helped her through it. She now strives to encourage and empower others with her work. Her exhibit at Argo & Lehne is as cheerful and bright as her personality and positive outlook.
We introduce you to her Art at Argo’s Exhibit: “The Power of Color” July 29 – Oct 25. In addition, we will have an Art Opening on Thursday, August 15th from 5-7 pm. You will have an opportunity to meet Abby in person to discuss her work and her encouraging story of healing through art.Continue Reading
This poem was written in June of 1967, describing the essence of the village then and still today.
This small neighborhood, just south of downtown is a destination for many Columbus residents. There are quaint homes, brick streets and just something about the flickering gas lighting an art lover can’t resist. Some have nestled into the neighborhood calling it home with their studios, while others simply enjoy painting the picturesque views of the streets & parks.
In New York City on February 20th, the media went crazy over the baby shower for Meghan Markle. Co-hosts, Serena Williams and Genevieve Hillis didn’t hold back on any of the frills at this intimate event. It was a two-day shower held at The Mark Hotel which included a flower arranging lesson, a dessert tasting and a scrumptious over the top dessert table. All were dressed to the nines in fashion-forward ensembles, including a knock out red jumpsuit worn by Amal Clooney.
Traditional Baby Shower Gifts are our Specialty – Argo & Lehne Jewelers
- Baby Cups & Feeding Spoons – remain the most popular gifts of all our baby goods items.
- Monograms everywhere!! May we make a suggestion? Our favorite monogram font for girls is the intricate Interlocking font and for boys is Roman 4.
- Engraving – everything personalized. A special engraved note will last a lifetime. On the classic baby cup, many place the monogram or baby’s name facing the child so they can learn their letters and how to recognize their own name.
- Baby’s 1st Ornament – an heirloom piece on many of our customers’ Christmas trees is the A&L bell with the baby’s name and birth date engraved.
- Sterling silver – a timeless metal. However, we sell many gorgeous, price approachable silver plate and pewter items as well.
For two days only, Argo & Lehne will be offering the services of a 125-year-old New York firm specializing in high-end estate jewelry, to evaluate and purchase your jewelry and diamonds. No obligation, Immediate Payment, Space is limited, call ahead for an appointment.
Event Hours: Tuesday and Wednesday, 10-5 pm
614-457-6261 ask for Michelle to schedule appointment
Antique to contemporary jewelry with gold, platinum, diamond and colored stones, Cartier, Van Cleef & Arpels, Boucheron, Tiffany, and other major houses.
It’s that time of year again to give back! Each year we have selected a new cause that resonates with our customers and our community. This year we were introduced to Amethyst, an Alvis recovery program for local women and their families, by a dear customer and friend, Priscila Teixeira.
We are excited to announce that Argo & Lehne showcase the paintings of local Columbus artist, Frances McEwan Monfort…again! If you aren’t familiar, Frances’ exhibit here in July 2016 was a huge success. Our customers were blown away by her paintings and have requested her return. Frances has been creating more works and we will see her paintings in the showroom beginning January 5.Continue Reading