We’re thrilled to announce Argo & Lehne will reopen on Tuesday, May 12. Our hours will be Monday – Friday, 11 AM – 7 PM, Saturday 11 AM – 5 PM. We will reserve special hours between 10 & 11 AM Monday – Saturday for seniors and others in at risk groups.
Your safety and that of our staff is our highest priority. In keeping with reopening requirements & recommendations, we are instituting the following measures for staff and customers:
- Wash hands frequently & use hand sanitizer.
- 8 customers maximum in the store at a time.
- We ask staff & customers to wear a face mask while in the store.
- Stay home if symptomatic in any way. Each colleague’s temperature will be taken daily.
- Don’t shake hands, hug, etc.
- Keep a safe distance (6 feet) from others.
- We encourage the use of virtual & private appointments, no-contact curbside pick-up & drop-off and free home delivery whenever possible. Please call ahead at 614-457-6261 for these services. Walk-ins are also welcome.
- Our door will remain locked even though we are open for business and are admitting customers. We will greet you at the door.
- For security, since we are a jewelry store, we will ask customers to lower their masks briefly at the surveillance camera before they enter the store.
Also, we will adhere to a strict sanitization regimen, including frequent disinfecting of all door handles, cases, phones, computers, light switches, restroom fixtures and other frequently touched surfaces. There will be plexiglass sneeze guards at the desks and hand sanitizer stations throughout the store.
You can feel confident in being, in Governor DeWine’s words, “as safe as humanly possible” while shopping at Argo & Lehne. We look forward to greeting you in person and continuing to meet your jewelry and giftware needs!
If you have any questions or concerns, or would like to schedule an appointment, please call us at 614-457-6261 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org