Traditional Baby Shower Gifts are our Specialty – Argo & Lehne Jewelers
- Baby Cups & Feeding Spoons – remain the most popular gifts of all our baby goods items.
- Monograms everywhere!! May we make a suggestion? Our favorite monogram font for girls is the intricate Interlocking font and for boys is Roman 4.
- Engraving – everything personalized. A special engraved note will last a lifetime. On the classic baby cup, many place the monogram or baby’s name facing the child so they can learn their letters and how to recognize their own name.
- Baby’s 1st Ornament – an heirloom piece on many of our customers’ Christmas trees is the A&L bell with the baby’s name and birth date engraved.
- Sterling silver – a timeless metal. However, we sell many gorgeous, price approachable silver plate and pewter items as well.
In the Sweets Department – Sadie Baby Sweets
- Gold is the “it” color! Invites, decor, shoes…
- Many of our clients love little embellishments like crowns, feathers, flowers.
- Pastel color schemes – blush for girls and blue/grey for boys.
- Showers are becoming more “extra”, serving sweets like delicate French macarons, chocolate dipped strawberries, cake truffles and other delicious mini sweets.
- Themes are so popular – it’s not just a baby boy or girl shower anymore It also has a specific name, decor and brand!
Swaddle Me in Softness & Timeless Keepsakes – Cub Shrub
- Organic Fabrics – Organic cotton is luxuriously soft and gentle on baby’s skin and gentle on the environment as well.
- Books – A child can never have too many books! Personalize the gift by selecting a beloved classic or browse current titles to discover new favorites.
- Pastel Color Palette – Pastels give a sense of calm and peacefulness, which is exactly how we want babies to feel.
- Wooden Toys – Wooden toys are durable, environmentally friendly and just look good.
- Hometown Pride – It’s never too early to show some love for your home state or team.
Flowers from Baby to Bridal – Botanica 215
- The Pantone color of 2019 is coral for color schemes that are hot, with peachy, dusty rose, and salmon shades.
- Greenery – always good for great movement and natural scents.
- The “Wild Style” – giving a more natural look for any occasion.
- Going Local! – utilizing what is in season for your creations.
- Texture – flowers that have fun textures to give variety – like protea, amaranthus, dahlias, etc.
It’s all in the Writing – On Paper
- Toile inspired baby invitations are ever so popular this year. The softness of the pattern is just perfect for baby.
- Most popular colors on baby shower invitations are tone-on-tone palettes in shades of mauve, green, and blue-grey.
- Library and book themed events.
- Of course you are over the moon with your new bundle of joy, so why not celebrate with the bright idea of a celestial and outer-space theme.
Baby’s 1st Photos – Bare Baby Photography
It’s all about the family! Sibling shots are requested more than ever in 2019.
- Neutral Color schemes – All across the board we see a more natural take on things.
- Velvet – It’s no surprise that it’s trending again, from your babies backdrop to dressing your little one in this luxurious fabric.
- Teddy Bears! – The HOTTEST props for baby photography in 2019 are these plush stuffed animals.
- Posing Baby – In 2019 we’ve seen a variety of ways to capture baby from wooden baskets and stools to fabric swaddles.