We are excited to announce the winner of our Mother’s Day Photo Contest: Katie!
The contest is now closed. Head over to our facebook gallery to see all the great pictures and read the stories submitted during the contest. Columbus is full of so many beautiful, inspiring, wonderful Mother’s. Happy Mother’s Day to all!
Who’s a woman who stands out as a truly unique, one-of-a-kind mother in your life?
Submit a photo to Argo & Lehne of that special mother with a less than 50 words caption of what makes her a true gem for a chance to surprise her with a stunning diamond pendant necklace valued at $650.
The contest will run from April 25th to May 5th. The winner will be announced on Friday, May 6th. The winner can pick up the necklace in store. Exquisitely wrapped in signature Argo & Lehne gold wrap, the gift will be ready to present to that special mother on Mother’s Day!
How To Enter:
- “Like” Argo & Lehne on facebook.
- Submit a photo and caption by Wednesday, May 4th. You can email your submission to email@example.com. In the email, please include the submitted mother’s name, your name, and your contact phone number, along with the 50 word description.
How to Win (And Vote)!
- First, “Like” Argo & Lehne on facebook.
- Then, get to voting! Vote for your favorite photos by “liking” the pictures within the Facebook album: Mother’s Day Photo Contest 2016.
- The most likes for each photo will determine the winner. If there is a tie, we will draw for a winner!
You can view and “vote” for submissions in our Facebook Album: Mother’s Day Photo Album 2016. The photo that gets the most “likes” wins—so be fun with your submissions!
* By entering, entrant also agrees that his or her photo may be posted online at ArgoLehne.com, our Facebook and Instagram without further notice or compensation for any reason by Sponsor.
** Argo & Lehne reserves the right to monitor the appropriateness of subject matter. Photos deemed “inappropriate” will be removed or rejected.
*** This promotion does not have a connection with Facebook in any way and is not sponsored, supported or organized by Facebook.